"Cage the badger and he will try to break from his prison and regain his native hole. Chain the eagle to the ground - he will strive to gain his freedom, and though he fails, he will lift his head and look up at the sky which is home - and we want to return to our mountains and plains, where we used to plant corn, wheat and beans."


-- Written by a Navajo in 1865


Friday, June 3, 2011

So to wrap up one of the greatest experiences in my life....

Alright so I'm sorta stealing Ms. McGrover's idea and just making this post to thank you all for an amazing experience. I'm not going to repeat what I said during the second de-breifing because I really do hope you remembered what I shared with you... and I'm not gonna lie, it was really hard for me to share that with all those other kids and adults in the room, but I felt so comfortable with all of you, I think that may have made it easier to explain. So thanks for being a friend, and making my first Unit absolutely amazing and something I will never forget. We've had so many laughs, good times, and memories and I'm glad that we had such a good group. I'll miss those leaving this year and I'm happy that next year, I'll see some more friendly faces in the halls.

Good Bye... Adios.... Auf Wiedersehen... Peace. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment